Promotions are one of life’s most challenging times, even ahead of the death of a family member, divorce, moving and managing teenage children.
Learn how to approach the job with confidence, encourage your employees to buy-in to your organization’s mission, and become a truly effective leader.
IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL LEARN:
- What you should do on your first few days and weeks on the job
- The simple but critically important principle that drives all effective leadership
- Why most leaders fail – and how to virtually guarantee your success as a leader
- How to keep employees from becoming demotivated on the job
- How to get and keep good people
- How to plan effectively by predicting the future with reasonable accuracy