What Clients Have Said About Bob's Presentations.
"I haven't taken the time like I should to let you know how much your presentation was appreciated at our convention last month. Your session was rated number one to the question 'Which topic was most beneficial to you?'...You exceeded our expectations. Thank you again for giving us such a quality presentation! I hope to see you at another PAMIC convention before too long!"
- Marri Lamoureaux, PAMIC
"WOW! You were a huge hit. After you left, we continued to talk about your message...Hopefully we can schedule you for another opportunity, this time to talk with the entire company and its management."
- Glenda Quinn, Lee Weatherington Homes
"...the event was a huge success and I have heard nothing but wonderful and glowing remarks about you and your message."
- Mary Ann Short, PhD, Program Chair- Management, Franklin University
"Bob Bailey was energetic and engaging and his experiences provide great tools to use as leadership lessons...(His) perspectives lend a dose of daily reality. His energy is inspirational."
- Dodi Perkins, Human Capital Institute
" He's one of the better public speakers in town."
- Jeffrey Sheban, Business Editor - The Columbus Dispatch
"Everyone was enthusiastic about your presentation. What you said was cited often during our work in the afternoon--that is always a good indication that you hit home! I have no question that you will be cited as one of the most outstanding presenters when the year is over."
- Beth Maxwell, Facilitator - Leadership Development, Ohio Mental Health and Substance Abuse
"Your presentation re-enforced very effectively the messages we were trying to deliver to our people. Feedback was very positive."
- Ed Clark, Vice President, One Beacon Insurance Group
"Your speech was just perfect for our campaign kick-off. I've heard nothing but compliments about your presentation."
- Whitney Gentry, President, Fayette County (Ohio) United Way
".. well-known as an engaging public speaker."
- Ken Stammen, Business Reporter, The Columbus Dispatch
"Your advice on leadership and your open, friendly presentation style certainly hit the mark with those in attendance. Following your program last week, and even today, I received phone calls from attendees praising your presentation and looking forward to reading your book."
- John Butterfield, Executive Director, Worthington (Ohio) Chamber of Commerce
"We have had nothing but positive feedback from those in attendance. Your message was a welcome reprieve from the doom and gloom we hear about the independent agency system."
- Ron Eveleigh, Cincinnati Insurance Board
The group "was unanimous in their positive response to your talk. They described you as 'charismatic' and were appreciative of what they described as 'real world advice that they could apply tomorrow'."
- Jay Young, Columbus State College
"Bob is an outstanding speaker. With practical applications based on his experience and his outstanding track record in business, and mixed with lively and entertaining personal stories and perspective, Bob can truly hold and captivate an audience. Bob always leaves his audiences energized and smiling--what more could you ask?"
- Mike Happe, Vice President, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
"I have heard so many complimentary remarks about your presentation. I know I certainly enjoyed it. In my humble opinion, you knocked the socks off (our other professional speaker)."
- Janet E. H. Wright, Publication Manager, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
"Your presentation was lively, professional and informative. Out of a possible 5.0 rating, you received a 4.64 as tallied from the meeting evaluations of the entire audience. That is exceptionally high and certainly well deserved."
- Bob Hillier, Vice President, International Management Council
"Our attendees very much enjoyed your speech, giving it the highest rating possible on our event evaluation form. Sharing your knowledge in such a dynamic and entertaining way definitely made a great impression!"
- Melanie L. Jones, Career Resources Coordinator, Franklin University
"The feedback I have received regarding your presentation have been most favorable. It is obvious from your presentation that law enforcement on the administrative level can benefit greatly by emulating the private business sector."
- Tony Lanata, President, Ohio Chapter, FBI National Academy Associates
"We're receiving raves from our staff regarding your presentation."
- Matt L. Warye, CPCU, Regional Vice President, Indiana Insurance Company
"Knows his business. Used lots of humor. Bob was great!"
- Glen Enslen and Trish McCullough, Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies